COVID-19 update. You deserve an awesome smile – safely.
The world has changed because of the coronavirus and so have we. We have always been committed to the health and safety of our patients and staff, but the COVID-19 pandemic has make us evaluate everything we do to provide safe, compassionate and excellent care. These steps are being taking to insure the safety of all who come into our office:
- Symptom screening of patients: Symptoms such as fever, uncontrolled cough, shortness of breath, trouble breathing, loss of taste or smell, recent exposure to the Covid-19 virus, or other symptoms suggesting infection will be evaluated before considering dental treatment
- Symptom screening of staff: Staff will have temperature taken and recorded every day and will not be allowed to work if they demonstrate symptoms of infections mentioned above.
- Office sterilization and cleaning: We are dedicated to following Center for Disease Control (CDC) and American Dental Association (ADA) guidelines for sterilization and infection control.
- Protection and barriers: You will notice changes in the office and staff with barriers to reduce the chances of microorganism spread. We also recommend that all patients wear a mask into the office or, if needed, we gladly provide one for you.
- Smart scheduling: Our treatment coordinators will schedule to stagger the number of people in the office to minimize exposure.
- Social distancing: We will limit the number of patients in the office so that our waiting room will have extra spacing and we will ask some patients to wait in their car until the room reserved for their treatment is properly disinfected and prepared.
- Monitoring a changing environment: We are constantly monitoring and evaluating recommendations by the CDC, ADA, and Missouri Dental Association to keep updated on safety guidelines.
Thank you very much for your dedication to overall health. We look forward to serving you in a safe environment.
Jack D Griffin Jr DMD
And the MySmileCenter staff